Sunday, December 29, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone!
How are you doing? This week has been a quite special week, Christmas was finally here! Christmas is the only holiday that I look forward to every year. Anyway, there has been more than only Christmas! Let's start with the end of the exams.

What a relief, the end of the exams. I went home and catched up on my sleep. I also tried a little anti stress mask. I always stress more than I think I do. Luckely my report card was quite surprising in a good way, I didn't even fail math!


I also recorded a couple of videos. I'm starting to really like it. I have two videos up already!


Remember this outfit that I got for my cat? I wrote about it in a Weekly Diary quite a while ago but I thought it was so cute! Santa Cat! This was so holiday appropriate.


And then it was Christmas Eve! Lovely food, a couple of drinks and presents!



The present I got from my sister: these shoes! I could pick out something I wanted and well, I liked these a lot.


My present to myself! 

 

My present from my dad! My sister and I also got an amount of money to go shopping (quite a lot actually!) so I didn't expect anything else, yet before I left for work on Christmas day, he gave me this. Awww! So sweet.


I hope you all had a lovely week! Are you looking forward to New Year's?!

2 comments:

  1. cute cat:)
    I like the gold shade + eyeliner look

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cat's costume! So cute :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!