Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Weekly Diary: exam style!

Hello everyone. Since I haven't done a Weekly Diary in two weeks, I wanted to do a big one right now. The pictures in these posts are taken from the 5th of December until the 17th, so, the two weeks that I had examens.


Easy hairstyles, I love it, especially during exams. Braiding, sleeping, fabulous do in the morning!


I don't know if my first exam (economy) was really easy or if I just studied really well, but wow it went so good! I was really happy!


Even though the exams were going on, I decorated my room (during the study breaks) with a couple of Christmas lights.


On Friday afternoon I decided not to study and go to a couple of shops with my dad. I explained it in another post but I asked for fish and my dad kept on saying "no". After that he said I could have fish if I cleaned up my room (which was pretty clean already so I didn't have much work left), I cleaned a bit and the next day we went to get fish. 
Even though I only wanted two or three, dad gave me six (they're quite little so the fish tank was big enough for all six). One of them had an infection and started to behave really bad the second day. He couldn't swim up to the surface anymore and he also didn't eat anymore. After laying on his side and occasionally flipping over on his back, breathing really fast and seperating himself from others, we decided to not let him suffer any longer. I cried.


Studying! 

 

In our geography course we had a chapter on christals. I didn't think anything was really fascinating except for that chapter. I have a couple of christals myself so I decided to put them beside me while studying (as support?), just because I was in the mood for it.


Found this picture! How beautifully done and so fascinating! 
Whoa that last picture where Hitler is standing in front of the Eiffel Tower is quite creepy. I didn't there was a picture of him there.... And I kind of stood in the exact same spot....


Treat yourself!


During breaks I also made looks and filmed tutorials. Unfortunately, the two tutorials I filmed can't be used. One of them had bad lighting and in one of the videos my camera wasn't focussing. Such a shame! 
There was also a night were I was editing a video and suddenly the program (that had been working super slow that day, I had been trying to edit for four hours!) shut down. Damn.


That's about it! The day before yesterday I finished my exams and started working again. Yesterday I had quite an unproductive day, I literally just hung around the house and today I'm going to see a play with school, it's manditory. Tomorrow, I get my report card. Gosh, I'm so nervous!

How have you been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!