Saturday, September 13, 2014

EOTD; 1,2,3!

Hey, you guys! 
How are you?

Today I'm back with a super duper budget eye of the day! It's quite funny because I only noticed all these products are by Essence after I was done taking the pictures.

I wore this look working the morning shift at work, which means getting up at 3am. That means I don't have a lot of time to do my make-up (after all, everyone wants to sleep as long as possible).
However, no time doesn't mean no beautiful make-up look!

 

Basically, I just used three different coloured eyeliners. I used my liquid eyeliner by Essence (I love that one very much and I use it all the time), and then I wore two of my newest Essence eyeliners. One is just a basic, white eyeliner and the other one is a gorgeous green called "Charlie Seen in green" from their new limited edition, "Hello Autumn".
Oh, and my mascara is also by Essence!

 

This is the final look. Pretty simple, but I liked it!


What do you think?

 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!