Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Latest Obsession: Bobble! ♥

Hello!
How are you doing?

I don't think I've talked about "Bobble" on this blog before, but it's time I talk about it now. I was looking for a waterbottle to take to school with me (because I'm trying to drink more water) and I found this bottle online.

 

This is a waterbottle made out of hard plastic with a filter in it, so when you drink tap water from this bottle, it will filter while you're drinking.
The filter can have multiple colours, I chose a pinkish purple.The filter has to be replaced after 300 bottles (or about 2 months).

I think this water bottle is so cute. It's small enough to fit in my purse and refilling is easy because tap water is easy enough to get anywhere.


I paid €9.99 (+ sending). It's good for the environment and I will be able to save money!


Thanks for reading!
Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!