Friday, September 5, 2014

Book haul: "Matched" by Ally Condie

Hello everyone! 

Here I am with yet another book haul! I have to stop this addiction, but I can't!
A couple of weeks ago, I spent my day looking in all the bookstores for the "Matched" series by Ally Condie.
All of the bookstores had one book in the store: the last one. After going back and checking if they already had it a couple of times, I decided to order it.
Apparently this book is pretty popular if they can't keep it in stock!
 
 

"Matched" is just like all my other books a dystopian, young adult novel. It's about a society where people get matched to their partners, but this time the Union (I guess that's the government - they pick your match) messes up...


I'm quite excited to see what adventures will take place in this book! As always, I'll let you know!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!