Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday! How has your week been?
I've been so, so busy, but it has all been very exciting!


I moved out! I have announced that I was moving on my blog before, but it was only Friday before this week that I got my key. So I have been moving for the most part of this week, and I've also been staying at the studio. I love it so far. My roommate moved in a little later, so I thought I'd spend my morning making a "Welcome home" sign!

 

I also have to be responsable for myself now that I live on my own, which is turning out pretty good. But then again, I've only lived here for about a week or so! I have actually been cooking which is something I don't do because.. Well because I can't but I've mastered spaghetti and rice with chicken.Well hey, I haven't starved yet!

 

In the meantime, I have explored the city. I actually met some interesting people on the bus this week as well! I rarely talk to people on the bus because I don't want to annoy them, but I love it when someone randomly starts a conversation.
Put away that phone and make contact in real life!

On Thursday, school started back up for me. It's so weird, I'm the youngest one in school again! I'm really looking forward to what life has in store for me this year.
So far, it really seems like I made a good choice. I'm really excited and ready to go for it 100%. All my teachers are such sweet and enthusiast people!

We actually had to listen to two people who were going to tell us more about the school on our first day and both the teachers were very funny, but I particularly loved it when one of the teachers said "You couldn't have picked a better subject to study, it's going to be so rewarding, I'm sure you'll love it! I know I still do".
That, my friends, is a good teacher! It made me feel really welcome and she made me even more excited! 

Tomorrow is the first "real" day of school which means classes! I'm looking forward to it!
I'll update you next week!

Stay safe!
Have a good Sunday!

3 comments:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!