Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Catrice "Gentle Thrill" eyeshadow trio!

Hi everyone! You guys know how crazy I have been about the last limited editions by Catrice. I always get something from limited editions and I'm always very happy (or at least these last few months). I recently got this eyeshadow trio called "Gentle Thrill" from the "Thrilling me softly" limited edition. I thought these colours looked really cute and would make a good everyday look.

 

The palette has normal packaging, the only thing that changed is there's spiderweb print now.
This palette contains a very soft pink (that looks like white in daylight), taupe and a beige, shimmery kind of colour.


Swatches! To be quite honest, I was a little bit disappointed with the pigmentation. I especially expected the taupe to be more pigmented. Meh.



 
Fortunately for Catrice, I've learned that you can never judge a product just by the swatches. Products with beautiful swatches can be really hard to apply on the eye and lightly pigmented swatches can turn out just fine - so I decided to try this on my eye!



As you can see, the eyeshadows are very soft and it's great to create a neutral look with it. The colours don't give any fall out and are so easy to build up and to blend.

I think the colours look really pretty on my eyes. Because I love to wear colour a lot, I probably wouldn't wear this everyday (I like to switch up my makeup everyday) but I think this for sure makes a beautiful look for work or just a lazy day makeup look.


I would recommend this palette especially to ladies who love neutral looks or who aren't allowed to wear bright/dark colours at school or at work. Hurry up though, because this is a limited edition and might disappear soon! My drugstore is always late with the new limited editions so I got it last week but I don't know how your drugstore works!

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!