Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm leaving + face of the day!

Hello everyone!
Oh god, I am both exited and sad. I'm leaving tomorrow for a trip with school, which is amazing and I think it's going to be a lot of fun. But I won't be able to blog for (maximum) two days, which makes me a bit sad too.
Anyways, I will make it up to you guys with a post about everything that happened there, pictures and all, so that you can see what it was like! After all, I don't want to share fashion and beauty stuff, I also like sharing some personal stuff every once in a while!

Today I just wanted to post my face of the day. I have blogged about my purple Estée Lauder lipstick before and I wore it quite a few times, but never for school. I decided that now was the time to wear it, no matter what anyone said. After all, the only one who has to like the lipstick is me.
And damn, I do really like it! I kept the rest of my face neutral because I didn't want my eye makeup and my lipstick to clash. I don't think it did, I just wore gel eyeliner (Midnight in Paris by Essence, if you're wondering!)
I have a few pictures of my face of the day, scroll down to see them!






Oh, and I just realized that my lipstick matches the colour of my orchids! How cute, don't you think?
Have a good day and I hope to see you on Saturday! 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour! It's perfect for spring.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice color of lipstick. Love how that matches the orchid!! Love your top!!! You look great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an amazing lipstick! you look so pretty:) xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts
    as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?

    My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from
    a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if
    this ok with you. Many thanks!
    Here is my site - Discover More About 30 Days To Thin Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your makeup!! It's flawless and look so good on you! And the orchid colored lips are really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving you and the orchid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lip color!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That colour is gorgeous on you!! Also, love the picture with the orchids! .. How perfect!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lipstick colour is fabulous! x

    prfashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!