Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm leaving + face of the day!

Hello everyone!
Oh god, I am both exited and sad. I'm leaving tomorrow for a trip with school, which is amazing and I think it's going to be a lot of fun. But I won't be able to blog for (maximum) two days, which makes me a bit sad too.
Anyways, I will make it up to you guys with a post about everything that happened there, pictures and all, so that you can see what it was like! After all, I don't want to share fashion and beauty stuff, I also like sharing some personal stuff every once in a while!

Today I just wanted to post my face of the day. I have blogged about my purple Estée Lauder lipstick before and I wore it quite a few times, but never for school. I decided that now was the time to wear it, no matter what anyone said. After all, the only one who has to like the lipstick is me.
And damn, I do really like it! I kept the rest of my face neutral because I didn't want my eye makeup and my lipstick to clash. I don't think it did, I just wore gel eyeliner (Midnight in Paris by Essence, if you're wondering!)
I have a few pictures of my face of the day, scroll down to see them!






Oh, and I just realized that my lipstick matches the colour of my orchids! How cute, don't you think?
Have a good day and I hope to see you on Saturday! 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour! It's perfect for spring.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice color of lipstick. Love how that matches the orchid!! Love your top!!! You look great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an amazing lipstick! you look so pretty:) xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts
    as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?

    My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from
    a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if
    this ok with you. Many thanks!
    Here is my site - Discover More About 30 Days To Thin Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your makeup!! It's flawless and look so good on you! And the orchid colored lips are really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lip color!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colour is gorgeous on you!! Also, love the picture with the orchids! .. How perfect!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lipstick colour is fabulous! x

    prfashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!