Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January favies!

Hello!
As you all know, if you have read my blog recently, I won't be updating on Thursday and Friday because I'm leaving for a trip with school.
That's why, even though the month hasn't ended yet, I'm going to do a January favies post!

I've been loving a lot of hair products, I've been trying out quite a few as well... When you decide to dye your hair in a red colour, you should always know that from now on you kind of have a second job.
In the picture you see two Pantene products. The red one on the left is "Red Expressions conditioner" and the white one above it is a color & protect shampoo.

Another product that I've tried is Dove hair therapy color care conditioner. It should make your hair look shiny and nice for a long time. I love how this smells. Not too much, not like an old lady either.
The Pantene products smell a bit similar, by the way!


On the right side you see another hairproduct. This is the Schwarzkopf professional hair therapy color freeze shampoo. I got this for free when I went to get my hair done this weekend. It should keep the red vibrant and nice looking. I love the smell of it and you don't need a lot at all!

A new product that I've been liking a lot is the Garnier Pure Active tinted spot roll on concealer. It was really popular but I never got it because it was quite expensive. However, I looked for it everywhere and I was able to get it for nearly nothing.

Then my Kiehl's lipbalm is another favourite. It has been a really cold, annoying, painful-lip month so this really helped me out a lot. Thank god for this product, I swear.
I've also been loving my local drugstore's eyeslash curler and I re-discovered the FM makeup palette that I blogged about earlier.
And of course, like every month, my Apricot Smoothie blush by Catrice is a favourite once again!

What products have you been liking this month?

4 comments:

  1. I've tried some of them, but now I'm using some by Garnier.


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/01/showing-outfits-details.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it :D


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely
    enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
    My blog post : Reviews on Forever Body Transformation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!