Wednesday, December 18, 2013

EOTD: Forest Greens

Hi guys! The other day I was filming a tutorial on this look. Excited as I was, I started up my computer and imported all the shots and then I realised... My camera wasn't focusing the whole time. I hate it when that happens, especially since I should have been studying for the exams that day (you know me, I always think about my readers)! 

So today I have the pictures of this look. It's a look with a lot of green, I've mentioned briefly in a previous post a few months back that I wanted a nice green eyeshadow to make looks with so now that I have a couple of greens that I like....
This look reminds me of nature a lot. It's not something I would wear on a daily basis (I don't love green thàt much) but I do think it's nice for a change.


Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. HELLO DEAR ... !
    Thanks so much for stopping by and commented on my blog!
    Belpost!
    I would be really happy if you would to follow each other? ... let me know
    TI APPEARANCE
    I also wanted to inform you that there is an ongoing giveaway on my blog ... If you like to participate I would be happy, I'll leave the link (http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/2013/12/giveaway-in-collaborazione-con.html) if you participate, then ... GOOD LUCK ♥
    A KISS!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!