Friday, December 20, 2013

EOTD: A little bit of everything!


Hello you guys! Have you seen my post about favorite Youtubers? Today, my eye of the day is inspired on one of "Alisonlovesjb"'s latest videos! It's a pink/gold/burgundy look that I like a lot! Since I don't have the palette that she is using, I used other palettes (and other colours that I thought were pretty).


I have plenty of pictures! Want to take a look?!

 

I love this look a lot! I think it's quite beautiful, especially for the jolly holidays! I think I might actually wear this on Christmas! Well, whatever I wear or do on Christmas, I will most likely share!







Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. very subtle and beautiful; will sure try this
    dont forget to follow my blog
    *THE SISTERS GO SHOPPING*

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I could do the same shade. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!