Saturday, June 8, 2013

Goodbye for two weeks...

Hello you guys! Today's post is a little bit of a sad post.

I have three exam periods in every school year and the last exam period just started. On Monday I'll make my first exam and I will keep making exams for two weeks. This means - you guessed it - that I probably won't be online everyday.
Especially since we have to study everything we've seen from January to now (which is a lot!). I will try to be online every once in a while but I can't promise anything. School is very important and my biggest task now is not blogging, but making sure I get to my next - and final - year.

If I am online, and if I do post something, I'll share it with you on Facebook.
I hope you guys can understand the mini break I'm taking here. Oh, and here are some pretty pictures to cheer you up (at least they cheered me up!)

To everyone who has exams; the best of luck, and we'll see each other again somewhere at the end of this month!

 



Thanks for reading (and understanding)!

2 comments:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!