Saturday, June 22, 2013

EOTD: Bronze

Happy Saturday you guys! I have been experimenting with my makeup a little bit lately because I wanted to find some new looks. Normally I wear all the colours from one palette but I decided that today I wanted to combine a few colours that are not in thesame palette.

I came up with this bronze look today and I was really excited about it so I decided to share it with you guys. Here are the products I used: 


I used the Yves Rocher eyeshadow (Or cuivré) on my lid. Then I applied the left Essence eyeshadow (Party All Night) in my crease, blended and applied the right Essence eyeshadow (Metropolitan) in my outer "V". I went over it with the bottom left brown colour from my Color Magic eyeshadow kit and used the center pink for my inner tear duct. The white colour in the palette was used as a highlight.

Next I applied my Liquid ink eyeliner by Essence and mascara by Essence. Done! 

 

Face products used:

Maybelline FIT ME foundation in "115" (review)
Essence "It's popul-art" blush from the Vintage District collection (review)
Essence All about matt fixing compact powder (review)
Catrice eyebrow kit (review)

2 comments:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!