Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi you guys! It's been so long since I did a Weekly Diary! I did kind of miss it! So much has happened over the last few weeks!


First of all, my cat went into labor two weeks ago! We now have three little adorable kittens and it's unbelieveable how fast they grow! They are so beautiful, I wish they could stay small forever!

The weather has been getting really good as well. For the moment, we're stuck with a little storm but before that it has been insanely hot and sunny outside, which makes everyone a lot happier! I had a lot of strawberries that week!

 

And then I had exams, of course I didn't write that much during the exams but I did try not to keep you waiting for two whole weeks so every now and then I posted some new messages for you to read!

 

My "to review" box got fuller and fuller every single day! I'm glad I finally have some free time to start working on it!


During the exams, we grabbed a bite once in a while. This picture is taken at McDonalds, I had pin curls and a flower in my hair, and I was so proud of it haha!
The fiar flower is by H&M, in case you are wondering! I could talk lots and lots about things that happened to me during my exams but I don't want to bore you all!


 Also I got a new plant and it's growing quite fast! Look how adorable! I love to see things grow!

I also got Instagram! Did you check it out already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!