Friday, June 7, 2013

Yves Rocher concealer review


Hello everyone! I've been collecting concealers lately and today I'm going to review my newest concealer by Yves Rocher. I got this concealer in 02 Medium, which was the second lightest colour.
So what do I think of it?


The tube is really small, which gave me problems instantly. I couldn't get the concealer out of the tube unless I cut of a little part. Not a very good first sign...

When I finally got the concealer out of the little tube, I noticed only a little bit comes out, which is easy for dosing. I always get too much concealer on my hand and end up waisting a lot of it, so this was a bonus.
But then the colour... As you guys know I'm quite pale and I thought a medium colour would do the trick but this looks orange you guys.


My hand is quite tan so it doesn't look this bad on my hand, but whenever I put it on my face, you can see orange dots, which is not the effect I was looking for.
My conclusion? The medium concealer from Yves Rocher wasn't one of my best buys and I won't repurchase it (I'm not even sure I'm going to empty it!)
Maybe the lightest colour is better but I'm going to wait to buy that one. 


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad! I always found their makeup a little on the meh side too.
    Marie
    I Am THE Makeup Junkie
    http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bummer! I've never tried any of their products before.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!