Monday, June 17, 2013

New in: Color Magic eyeshadow kits!

Hey you guys! Last week a very cheap shop called "Action" opened in my city. Action is a store that has a big assortment, you can find everything there: they have makeup, cooking stuff, food, hair dye, home decoration,...

I went to check out there makeup products and I found these eyeshadow kits by a brand that I had never heard of before. The brand is called "Color magic". I brought home two of their eyeshadow sets.

 This is what the sets look like, I got both warm and cold colours! 




The "warm colors" set holds two different colour palettes. One side is green, the other side is pink (and purple). The design of the eyeshadow palettes reminds me of Dior, by the way!

  


The "cool colors" palette holds brown and blue colours...





I think these palettes look amazing! I haven't had much time to play around with them yet but I certainly will! Now, I'm curious... Have you ever heard of this brand?
Swatches and makeup looks will be up soon! Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. This colors look so nice. I mostly use just neutral colors of shadows because I always have red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!