Friday, June 14, 2013

OOTD: Bright as the sun

Hello you guys! Happy Friday!
You wouldn't believe how happy I am it's Friday! The first week of exams has passed, the weather is slowly getting better again, I got to take outfit pictures and it's weekend! Could it be better?

Today, after school (German exam, grr!), I had a study date with a few of my friends and my sister. On Monday I will be tested on how good my math is, so we wanted to start early and be well prepared.
During the break my friend and I decided to go the forest near his house to take outfit pictures. YAY!

 
I'm wearing a bright orange jeans that I got from my sister.
The T-shirt that I'm wearing is by H&M and the top I'm wearing over it is by H&M as well! My shoes are Converse All Stars.


I loved this area so much! It might sounds silly but I always feel so calm and happy when I'm surrounded by nature. It's also really pretty for the pictures!


Almost no makeup. Ain't nobody got time for that during exams!









I hope you enjoyed my pictures!
Let me know what you think! Thanks for watching!

3 comments:

  1. very nice look and good luck with math!
    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/06/jumpsuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. www. imperfecti.comJune 15, 2013 at 7:22 AM

    beautiful friday Evviva!!!
    I write a post on Friday and my look too
    ifyou want visit my pages
    http://www.imperfecti.com/working-dress-il-casual-friday/

    thanks
    bye
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!