Wednesday, June 5, 2013

OOTD: Cherry pie!

Hello sweeties!
What a lovely weather it has been today! We didn't have a nice spring but it seems like a nice summer is around the corner! Yesterday, I got my second order from Topvintage, which included two really cute dresses. One was à la Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" - it's so elegant, I love it! - and the second one was this cherry printed dress!
I decided to wear it to school rightaway! One of my close friends was kind enough to take some pictures of me (with very much patience, which is required if you ever want to take my outfit pictures, haha!)

This dress was a little under $40 online, which is not even a lot, and it fits so nicely. I'm glad I finally get to express myself, my own style, and I don't understand why I was so afraid to start doing it before (you can read my experiences/motivation right here).
Anyways, here are the pictures! Enjoy!




Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think! 

5 comments:

  1. Love this Heart&Roses dress. It look so nice on you! You are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable dress! I just love the print! SO retro chic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is incredible! Cherry print should be more popular.

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like that dress
    http://splitcrownnarcissus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!