Tuesday, June 4, 2013

H&M 'Smoky' eyeshadow palette review


Hello you guys! Today I'm reviewing the second H&M makeup palette that I got in Paris.  Last month I reviewed the first palette by H&M, which was a palette called "Nudes". Click here to read the review - if you've read it, you'll probably know that I wasn't crazy excited about the pigmentation. I've used the already though.
Let's see if the pigmentation of these eyeshadows are better!


The packaging is thesame as the first palette, see through so that you know exactly what colours you're buying and if they would suit you. All warm colour (warm colours are colours such as brown, gold, beige,...) I have to be careful with colours that are too dark because I'm very pale and using colours that are too dark on a daily basis make me look.... worse!


The pigmentation of this palette is a little bit better. The lightest colours in the other palettes were barely visible whereas these colours don't look bad at all.
 I think that's because the colours are darker than the "Nudes" palette eyeshadow colours. I haven't tried anything so far but I'm excited about it.
So yeah, I do think this palette looks better than the other one!


Eye makeup looks will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!