Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hello you guys! Today I'm going to show you how my week went with the help of a few pictures!

First of all I've been writing a lot this week, I really enjoy it and I got lots of time, so why not? 


Even though school is out and we were ready for a hot summer, it didn't stop raining for a while. We planned to go swimming on the last day of school but it rained so hard that we didn't even get there. Luckely it's better now, this morning I woke up and the sun was shining already!


I also went to celebrate my good results with an ice cream (and my sister's company)! I did some shopping as well (you'll soon hear more about that!)



Even maths was a succes this trimester. Just wanted to put up this picture because I feel like it's me. Now, enough of school!


Bert Stern died on Tuesday. He's the photographer known for the pictures he took of Marilyn Monroe for a Vogue issue. A few weeks after he had the photoshoot with her, Marilyn died. That's why this photoshoot is often called "The Last Sitting".
Here's a picture of Bert posing in front of a picture that he took of Marilyn Monroe in 1962.


My sister photobombing me...


And writing, writing, writing! 


That's about it! How was your week?

3 comments:

  1. my week was pretty good, thanks for asking:)

    nice pics!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/06/insta-mania-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, amazing pics http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!