Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi sweeties! Time for another weekly diary! Go ahead, grab some cookies and a drink, because this week I have a lot of pictures for you! Let's get started!

 Soon, I'll be going back to school and so I'm trying to enjoy the last weeks. This week has been a little bit of a lazy week, I have worked a lot on the blog, but that's it! It also doesn't feel like "working", I like it too much to call it "work".

 

I enjoyed writing my back to school series this week! I was a little bit doubting if I should give you outfit ideas at first because my style is not everyone's taste but I tried two. We'll see, if you like it, you like it, if you don't, you don't.


Finally learned how to depot my MAC eyeshadows. The only reason I did it is because I didn't know the name of one of the colours in my palette. Now I do! I also put up a tutorial on this subject already!


Caterpillars! We have a few trees in the garden and one of the trees was full of caterpillars! While I was taking this picture, a few other caterpillars got on my arms, it was so cute! If you wait long enough, you just might become the most beautiful butterfly in the world!


Like this one! Love how close I could get to this baby! 


Cleaning my brushes! Has to happen too!


Meeting up with a friend and his dog! Her name is Molly and she's the cutest thing! 


"I'll take care of you"


I'm obsessed with taking pictures of the sun and sky. So pwetty! :) lol I'm such a kid!


Outfit of the day! Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to shoot outfit pictures but I wanted to give you a little sneak peek! Necklace and shirt by New Look, bra by H&M.


New dresses! I'm so in love with these babies! I have to work hard to earn some money but when I finally get to buy dresses like these, I forget all the hard work!

 


Remember last week that I told you about my best friends tattoo? I didn't show it back then because I wanted to get permission first and... I got it! Check out this gorgeous piece of art! Ah! I wish it was on me!


That's it for this week! Did you have fun this week?

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!