Friday, August 2, 2013

2B blue mascara review

Hello!
Coloured mascara started trending again so today I want to talk to you about the newest blue mascara that I got. I recently got a new one from 2B, which is a nice, budgetproof brand that's available in the drugstore. 2B has lots of colours in their assortment: they have green, blue, purple, orange (...). I was doubting a little bit but I decided to go for blue because it was the one I wanted the most ànd I thought it would look good on my blue eyes.

 

First, I want to show you the "before" pictures. No makeup on my eyes at all! I'd like to show you how the mascara looks in combination with eyeshadow, but I'll do it later. I'm scared that you won't see the results as well if I've put on eyeshadow already in this post.


And this is how my eyes look after two coats of "mega grey blue" mascara by 2B...


I don't have the feeling I get much volume from this mascara but they do make my lashes longer. You have to be careful with clumbs! Overall the mascara is a "good" mascara, but it's not surprisingly good, it doesn't have that "wow" effect that I'm looking for (but it's not horrible either). The only "special" thing about it is the colour. I will continue using this, I love the colour and the length of my lashes when I use this!


Are you loving coloured mascara or do you stay with the neutrals like brown and black?
Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. lindo!
    amo azul..

    estou seguindo!

    beijos, G.

    http://cabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!