Saturday, August 10, 2013

EOTD: Mermaid mood

Hi!
Today I have another "eye of the day" for you! I have been trying out a lot of new looks, that are often created with my E.L.F. 144 piece bright palette. This look was made with this palette as well!
The goal was to create a look that was colourful and challenging. So, I decided to go for a "mermaid makeup look".
I actually ended up really liking the result, so I decided to share it with you!


I was making a photo tutorial of this look. Every step I did, I photographed. It's just that I got so carried away in my mermaid mood that I forgot to take pictures!


Products used:
* E.L.F. 144 bright eyeshadow palette
* Essence liquid eyeliner
* Essence mascara
* Gosh turqoise eyeliner (for the dots on my outer corner)


I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Really nice make up! I love this color :)
    Kiss
    Francesca from http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks amazing! you have created such a fantastic look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice =) Have a look on my post, a bit similar maybe? ^^

    http://hydrangeaslove.blogspot.com/2013/08/card-captor-sakura-watery.html

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!