Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Introducing: Back to school series! ♥


Hello! I have a very exciting announcement for you today!

In September I'm starting my final year in high school so I thought it would cool to do a "back to school" series. I've never done it before but I'm quite excited about it. I'll be doing "back to school hair and makeup", I'll be talking about what you need in school and maybe if I remember any tips, I'll write those down too. Maybe I can do some back to school outfit ideas?
I'm very excited and I can't wait for you to read it! Are you going back to school this year? If so, what grade are you in (middle school, high school, college)? 

If there's anything you'd like to see a post on in particular, don't be afraid to ask! Your wish is my command!
Thanks for reading, I'll see you soon!



1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!