Tuesday, August 20, 2013

E.L.F. eyebrow kit review

Hello you guys! A few weeks ago I placed a huge order at E.L.F. cosmetics! I got a lipstick, a blush, two huge palettes and this eyebrow kit in "Ash". I started using it the day I got it and I'm still very happy with it.

The eyebrow kit holds has a simple, classy, black packaging. The kit holds one gel (on the left) and one eyeshadow (on the right). It also comes with a brush. The left side of the brush is very tiny and the other side is like a regular brush.


The first thing I do is define the lowest line of my eyebrows with the gel. That way they look sharper. I also trace that line with concealer to make it look cleaner. After that, I do thesame thing with the arch of my brows - those are the spots that need most touching up so that's where I use the gel as well.
Then I take the fluffy side of the brush that comes with this palette, and I use it to apply the powder to my eyebrows. As you can see this is a light colour so it won't make look like you've put a dark eyeshadow on, but it will make you eyebrows look more "put together". If you have a few spots with less hair, like in the beginning, you can fill that in easily as well!

For me, this whole "gel - powder" concept is new but I'm loving it! I'm very happy with this kit and I've even hit pan on the gelly side already! I will be repurchasing when it's empty!


In this picture is used the eybrow kit to shape and define!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!