Wednesday, August 14, 2013

EOTD: Another crazy makeup look

Hi! How are you doing? I'm doing fine, I'm trying to enjoy the very last month of my summer. The last month of freedom! Next schoolyear is going to be a lot of work so now is the time to do everything I want! I blog, I write, I go swimming, I make cupcakes or other sweets, I go shopping, but I also practice bright makeup looks a lot these days! 

Today I have another look for you! For this look I used the yellow, pink, purple, blue and black from my E.L.F. 144 piece bright eyeshadow palette. I know I've been saying it a lot but this palette... Damn, it's great! Today's look is very colourful again, but it is wearable as well! Enjoy the pictures! 


The eyeliner and mascara I used are by Essence.


What do you think of this look? Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eva-Lynn, I like your blog and loved it on blogionaire.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you're such an artist! and it looks so good with your beautiful eyes :)
    muaa!

    <3, lookatmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!