Monday, August 19, 2013

FOTD: Three times blue!

Hi everyone! Last week I tried something new with my makeup! I made a color pop like I often do, but this time I used three different blue colours! 
I put a turqoise on the inner part of my waterline, a darker blue (more navy) on the outer part of my waterline and then I put blue mascara on! 



It's still quite a simple and wearable look but it has a special "touch" to it!

All the colours (eyeshadow on the lid and eyeshadow on my waterline as eyeliner) are from my E.L.F 144 piece bright eyeshadow palette. The mascara that I used is by 2B.

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Tremendous thіngѕ here. I'm veгy sаtisfied to see your aгtiсle.

    Thanks a lot and I'm looκing ahead to contаct you.
    Will you kindly ԁrоp me a mail?

    Herе iѕ my ωeb site :: UV/LED Gel Polish

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!