Wednesday, August 7, 2013

E.L.F. chubby lipgloss stick review

Hello! The chubby lipstick trend has been going on for a little while now: Clinique, Bourjois, Catrice, they all have chubby lipsticks or jumbo lipsticks in their assortment. I decided to go ahead and test one myself. This one is by eyes lips face or E.L.F.


The jumbo lipgloss stick that I got is called "In the Nude", it's a nude colour. Perfect for everyday, nice and neutral.


Swatch! As you can see it's very nude, it's almost my skintone! It also has a bit of sparkles!


And this is what the jumbo lip gloss looks like on my lips! I normally put this on first, and then I go over it with a peachy gloss!
Thanks for reading! Stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. nice lips http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/whatiwear-competition-winner.html

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!