Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hello! It's Sunday so as usual I have a weekly diary for you! 
This week was not special in one way and very special in another way! The first three days of the week were spent at home, I did a lot of writing - especially for the blog. When you have things to do and you might not be able to write that day, it's always nice to have a post in the concepts, so that's what my focus has been on lately. I've also been playing around with my new makeup palettes by E.L.F. lately, I've tried to make a different look every single day! Fun!


The last three days of the week weren't spent at home! On Thursday was my birthday. I turned 17! Yay! I got a lot of beautiful gifts this year. We also went shopping on my birthday. I went to the MAC store for the first time and bought quite a few things! Because it was my birthday they also did my makeup completely. It was beautiful!

 

Time to go out! This is the evening of my birthday. My makeup is done by a makeup artist at MAC. The lipstick that I'm wearing is one of my first purchases at MAC. Can you guess the name?


For the rest of the week I've collected gifts (hahahahaha) and my focus hasn't been on pleasure that much anymore. Well, I went out one more time because there was nothing to do on my birthday but that's it! Now I'm just enjoying the rest I get! And I'm also enjoying these scratch things. I don't know if they look familiar to you but basically you get a grey drawing and you have to scratch it with a little pen. Then, the grey goes off and the colours come out! Beautiful!


What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!