Friday, August 9, 2013

EOTD: Before or after eight?

Hi! I tried to publish my post this morning with my phone but I guess it's not really working out, don't you think? I'm very sorry for this late upload! 

Recently I picked up this Catrice palette called "Before or after eight?". It's a palette with three neutral colours and one very bright blue eyeshadow. I fell in love with it immediately and took it home with me!



This is what the palette looks like. Breathtaking, right?
I used the lightest colour on my lid, the brown in my crease, the grey colour in the very outer corner and a blue eyeliner on my waterline. In order to keep the colour on my waterline as vibrant as possible, I put some blue eyeshadow over it - this is an optional step, you don't have to do this but it's a good trick. I did do it but I have to say my eyes are quite sensitive and they did turn red after a little while.


The eyeliner and mascara that I used are both by Essence.


Thanks for reading! Stay safe!

2 comments:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!