Thursday, August 8, 2013

Catrice "Before or after eight" palette review

Another shiny day, another colourful makeup look, another palette!
The palette that I'm talking about today is a very affordable, good quality palette. It's called "Before or after eight?" and it's by Catrice.



This is what the palette looks like. Beautiful, isn't it? I think every single colour looks perfect! This might be my new daily makeup palette. You can use this palette for a colour pop makeup look, but you can also use it for just a neutral look and leave the blue out. Or you could create a look for the nighttime with the darkest colour on the bottom right. There's so much choice, it's all wearable!


Here's a picture of the swatches. The pigment isn't mindblowing, but overall, I think it's okay. I will post a look of the day using this palette soon!


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!