Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to school series #4: hairdo ideas!

Even if your makeup and clothes are cute, going back to school isn't quite thesame without the "perfect" hair as well! I'm back with another "back to school" post and this time we're talking hair! 


Today I'll be showing you three different, easy hairstyle for back to school.

First of all I have a braid. No matter what braid it is, you can choose. I love the French braid but also the fishtail braid is a hairstyle that I like a lot. Cute, wearable and you're hair is out of the way!


Another hairstyle that you could do is curls. Beachy waves, loose curls, pincurls, there's choice enough! I myself have a bit of "wavy" hair but sometimes I put in curls as well and I think it looks totally glam! Of course you could also straighten it.


The last hairstyle has been very popular this year: a knot on top of your head. You could make a messy bun like I did in this picture or you could use a donut roll to make a ballerina bun, there are so many things you can do with this concept! It's quick and beautiful!


Those are the three most wearable hairstyles for school that I picked! I hope it was helpful!
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas!

    Lots of kisses,
    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!