Thursday, August 22, 2013

E.L.F. 144 Piece Bright eyeshadow palette review

Hi dolls! 
How are you doing? I'm enjoying a few free days: I'm writing and reading a lot, messing around with makeup, taking tons of pictures and cuddling with the cats. Sometimes, that's just all you need in life. I hope you are still reading with a lot of pleasure! 

If you've been reading this blog for the last month, you've seen me talk about the E.L.F. 144 piece bright eyeshadow palette a lot! I made quite a few different looks with them, but I have never really properly reviewed this palette. That's what on the menu today, but first of all I will post the links of all the looks that I have made with this palette. Go check them out if you are interested!



The E.L.F. palette comes in a pretty simple packaging. I don't think it needs a lot, the colours of the eyeshadows draw a lot of attention already! There are so many colours, I don't think I can ever not have a certain colour. There are so many shades of every colour, I don't know what to use first!


A few minutes after it was delivered, I was matching the colours already. Later that day I experimented with looks. The quality of these eyeshadows is quite nice. The pigmentation is amazing! With some colours I do get a bit of fall out but that's the least of my problems! I've been using this palette most of all this month and I can't stop loving it. Very budget, but such great colours and quality. I'm stunned.

 And here are some other E.L.F. products that I've reviewed, just in case you're getting curious! 


Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

9 comments:

  1. I have this pallet and I love it but after a while the colors start to loose their pigment. But for what they charge its worth it ;) love my elf primer though best primer I have ever had!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette look so nice.

    Regards from your town ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you having fun here?! :D too bad the weather isn't so good today but Belgium is known for bad weather hahahahaha :)

      Delete
  3. my dear you have a lovely blog and this is and adorable post

    i would love to follow each other with bloglovin,

    kisses from,

    http://www.littlefashionwhitelies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Palette ,love the Colours :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting review !

    I appreciate that you have a lovely blog, also you have the same interest as me in Fashion, Beauty and Style.

    Maybe when you have time you wanna visite my page: Rock-and-Roses.

    Silvia, kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!