Saturday, January 4, 2014

NEW IN: The Iron Fey series!

One of my new years resolutions is to read and write more. It's simple and easy, but setting achievable goals are the first step toward self improvement, I believe, so here I am.
It's a bit sad how little I've read in 2013, knowing I've been a bookworm for the last couple of years. 
Time to change that! I decided I want to read at least one book a week.

I might not always be able to read a lot, especially during exams or when it's really busy at work, but I'm going to try it and I'm so excited! I have a pile of books waiting for me to open and enjoy them, but as a little extra motivation, I got this series called "The Iron Fey series" by Julie Kagawa. It's a young adult thriller/fantasy book and I thought it looked especially appealing. I just hope it's not written in a too childish way, because that's often a little something with fantasy books, but I have good expectations!


So yeah, last year there weren't too many book reviews but hopefully this year it will change. I'm really excited to see if I will be able to read at least 52 books this year (I've done it before but I was only starting high school then - now I'm finishing high school so it's much much busier!).


Have you read this series? Are there any books/series you could recommend? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!