Saturday, January 25, 2014

OOTD: Internship

Hello everyone! These last two weeks I've been an intern. It's been especially interesting. Today I wanted to show you one of the outfits I wore. I was asked not to go overboard or not to wear pin-up or vintage clothes so I had to find another solution. Here's what I came up with!

 

The outfit is pretty basic. I wore black pants with All Stars and a striped sweater by H&M. To make it look a little bit more "interesting" or "put together", I threw on a blazer in a gorgeous deep red colour and a statement necklace, also by H&M. My makeup has been quite basic. A litte bit of eyeliner or mascara. If I had more time, I put on a little bit of eyeshadow. There were also days where I didn't wear any makeup.
My hair has been in a ponytail most of the time. That's good because my hair is a bit wavy and some days it looked especially nice.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!