Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Body Shop lip balm review

Hello everyone! Today I have a review om my lip balm by The Body Shop. I got it one week ago and I had never tried this before so I was very excited! 

Below, you can see what the packaging looks like. There's a lot of product in it actually! I think this will last a while. I also love the packaging. It's been quite a while since I've seen a lipbalm this cute.


The flavour of my lipbalm is passionberry. It smells and tastes amazing. The lipbalm is purple which is cool too, but luckely it doesn't really show on your lips. That way you can still wear it and take good care of yourself, but your lips won't look bright purple, so it's still appropriate.


This is what you see when you open up the jar, a jelly substance. Some people might not like this because you have to actually put your finger in the jar and apply the lipbalm with your fingers (unless you use a brush but nobody I know does that with lipbalm).

I actually personally prefer this over the "lipbalm stick". If other people want to barrow it, they just wash their hands, apply the lipbalm, done. Whereas you can never really tell someone to wash their lips when they want to put chapstick on and so it's less hygienic. Or at least that's my opinion.


This lipbalm was €2.50 if I remember correctly. I can't wait to purchase and try more of these lipbalms! Have you tried lipbalms by The Body Shop? What's your opinion?
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!