Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone! Another week has flown by! It's been quite the week! Take a look with me?

The week started of with a ride to the mall with my dad. I enjoy driving, I love watching the space around me. And above me. These beautiful clouds just came up out of nowhere and I decided I needed to take a picture!


I also started a two week internship this week! I do like it there, although the hours are a bit of a change for me, and I have to work on Wednesday afternoons whereas I'm free when I'm at school on Wednesday afternoons but it's okay. I have one more week to go and I think I'm going to miss it when I leave.


Oh, they also have the most amazing soup there! And Homer Simpson coffee mugs!


Time for a little treat!


When I have my internship I'm not allowed to wear a lot of makeup or wear my vintage clothes. Well, the teachers have just told me not to do it, no matter what. I'm glad there's still the weekend to dress up! This outfit is up already, it came online yesterday. I wore this to go grocery shopping because my parents weren't home (they were picking up the new cat! Yes, we have a new cat!). I got a few really nice comments from people at the store. Sometimes all is not bad!


And my cats love the dress as well apparently. I sat down to stroke one of the cats and she got under my skirt. RUDE. Haha, just kidding, there's enough of space under there.


That's it for this week! How was your week? 
I hope all of you are doing okay. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!