Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Makeup look challenge ♥

Hello everyone! Ever since using more colour this summer (and getting more coloured palettes), I decided that I wanted to wear brighter colours more often. However, now that it's January, I nearly wear brown colours everyday and I wanted to change that. So I challenged myself and I thought it would be really fun to make this a kind of series for the blog.


I challenged myself to pick a colour each week that I should create one or more looks with. One week I'll choose blue for example and so I'll have to find a way to incorporate blue into my makeup. I myself am really excited for this and I hope I'll be able to do it every week, even on busy weeks.


Just to show you what I mean, I uploaded a couple of pictures of brighter looks that I have created last year. It's also inspiring at thesame time. Of course I'll try not to make thesame looks as showed below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!