Monday, January 13, 2014

Book haul: WO 1, Stephen King, Alex Kava

Hello my loves! Sorry for the late update, I had the first day of my internship today and it took me quite a while to figger out I didn't have any posts planned anymore. I have shown you the beauty stuff that I got while shopping last week, now I'm going to show you the books. I got a few books that looked very appealing and interesting to me.


Stephen King. Of course. Of course I got Stephen King! I love him! I saw this book laying in the bookstore and I knew I would take it with me rightaway. It's called "The Shining" (well at least it is called "The Shining in Dutch, but I think that'll be the English translation too....?)

I also got a book about WO1 because... Well I'm fascinated with the two world wars and I (want to) keep on learning about them. Also, I don't know what I want to study in college but there's a good chance that it's going to be history so...

And my third book is by Alex Kava. I think she has a lovely writing style. So far, I've read two of her books and I've loved both of them. They  never bore me.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!