Sunday, January 5, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone! Wow, it's the first Sunday of the year! Today I'm going to take you through my week! The beginning of the week was quite calm, I didn't have to work so I had all the time in the world to relax and find myself a nice dress for New Year's Eve.

The tradition at work is that on New Year's Eve, all the ladies wear dresses. But they have to be black, so I came up with this little black dress that has rhinestones on the shoulders. Simple, but I thought it was classy! My hair was up in a bun.


Around 1.30 am, I changed outfits and we went out to celebrate the new year. This is the dress I wore, I think it looks so beautiful and classy! It's by New Look by the way, I got it on sale, but that doesn't make it less pretty, now does it?


After New Year's I started working on different articles for the blog again. I also worked for school.
One of the posts that is coming up will be featuring this look. I don't know if you can see the "damaged" spot in my crease area, but I actually burned myself on New Year's Eve, a couple of hours before 2013 ended and 2014 started.

I'm in the kitchen for five minutes and I burn myself. In the face. I don't know how I do it. But well yeah, it happened. I can only wait for it to heal up.
 

Chinese food! Love it! I don't eat it a lot but I always feel like, when I haven't eaten something for a really long time, it tastes so much better!


New Years resolutions! I actually added a lot of achievable things this year, such as reading more. Yay! Also, a few sequals of favourites book series are coming out this year, so that'll be a huge motivation to read!


I'm also reading this book called "Bodie Boost". It's a book about healthy eating but it's not quite a diet. If you want to read more about it, let me know and I might do a post on this blog.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!