Friday, January 24, 2014

Makeup inspirations! ♥

We all need to be inspired every once in a while, don't we? I do!
I've been on Tumblr for quite a while now, but most of the time I looked for pin-up or Marilyn Monroe pictures. Until I realised there is a beauty community on there too!
I found the most amazing, stunning, surprising pictures ever and I'm so glad I did. Because they inspire me. That's why I want to share them with all of you today!
Ready? Set. Go!

I don't who made these first three looks (and pictures) but I always recognize her eyes and I always love those pictures the most. She is so proessional (and beautiful, as far as I can tell).


I don't know any of the other girls that made these looks, unfortunately. If you do, please let me know!


Thanks for reading! I hope you were inspired! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!