Saturday, September 7, 2013

EOTD: Arabic inspired!

Hello you guys! I don't know if you've noticed yet but these last weeks I've been into coloured makeup! I wear bright looks out more often and I experiment more often as well. Today I have an "Arabic" inspired makeup look. I've never done this before so when I came across a youtube tutorial, I decided I would try to remake it. The look is rather heavy, I think, eyeliner on top and bottom lashline ànd on the waterline. Phew. It wouldn't be an everyday wearable look for me, but I would for sure wear it to a party.


I used a lime green in my inner corner, teal in my outer corner and then blue in the crease. I blended with a lighter sort of purple colour. I used a skintone/white colour as highlight. I added black liquid eyeliner (wing) on my waterline and black pencil eyeliner on my waterline. On my lowerlashline, I applied limegreen, blue and purple (from left to right).

 


All of the eyeshadow that I used is by E.L.F., it's from the 144 piece bright eyeshadow palette. The liquid eyeliner and mascara that I used is from Essence and the black pencil liner is from L'Oréal.

 

Thanks for reading! Stay safe!

2 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of arabic makeup. This look is so pretty

    Will you like to follow each other
    xoxo
    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-flowers-and-butterflies.html#.UitnRsakohV

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!