Tuesday, September 3, 2013

MAC palette review!

Hi everyone! A little while ago I showed you how to depot a MAC palette. The palette that I showed you in that post hasn't been reviewed yet so I'm doing it today.
The reason that I haven't got around to reviewing it is because I forgot one of the names of the eyeshadows in it, so in order to review it I had to depot it first, which is why the depot post was published first.

So I got a palette that can hold four colours but I only filled half of it. I didn't want to overreact since I had already bought two mono eyeshadow colours and I didn't want to spend all my money at once.


I got two colours that I tought looked really good together and that I could wear on a daily basis.


"Honey lust", my lid colour.


"Bronze", my crease colour.

I didn't get any highlight colours because I have a bunch of those at home.


Swatches! Both of the colours are very pigmented and easy to apply. I think it looks fabulous and I also love the two colours together. I think this will make a very nice everyday palette!

I would for sure love to add some colours to my palette, but it's not for now. Anyways, I think I'd get Allthatglitters and Espresso. Probably. Maybe. Because I think they would look great together. But yeah, we'll see! 

As always, thanks a lot for reading, I love you and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!