Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekly Diary

Happy Sunday! How has your week been going? My week was quite 'normal'. I don't have an awful lot of schoolwork and blogging is going fine as well. So yeah, a pretty easy, chill week.

 

 One of  the most exciting things I did was to put on fake nails. It was a bit of work but when I was finally done painting my nails, I thought it looked adorable. I hope they'll stay on for a little while.


Reading this Stephen King book! I'm not really good with extremely creepy books (or movies) but I will have to get over it - and I'm also quite excited, I hope it gives me more chills and inspiration than nightmares, haha!

 

New hobby! Calligraphy! So enjoyable and relaxing (to me at least)!


Agenda for this week! A few school, blog and work things! 


I like to change my computer background every once in a while. Pretty pictures make me so happy! This picture is of Idda Van Munster. Gorgeous lady!



Last week I had to play rugby at school and I started thinking about doing another sport every week. I'm not quite sure where or how I can do this, so I looked for an alternative and I might go and work with a personal trainer twice a week to work on my condition (and maybe do some training aside from that as well). Getting fit, can't be bad right?

I'm going to be honest, it is quite a lot of money to pay on my own to work with a personal trainer every once in a while so I'm not sure when I will start but I think it would be a nice topic for the blog as well. Maybe under "health" or "lifestyle" tags. I'm not sure yet. I might do a lot of posts or I might only show you twice. Do let me know what you'd prefer though, maybe that's easier to decide!

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely week!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!