Monday, September 9, 2013

E.L.F. "Candid Coral" blush review

Hello! I think I have reviewed every product that I got from E.L.F., exept this blush. Ironic really, because it was one of the things that I tested first! I can already tell you right now that this has become my favourite, everyday blush. 

First things first: packaging! I think the packaging of this product is very cute. It's quite similar to the eyebrow kit that I have from E.L.F., but I don't have any problems with that. Mat black with a little "window" through which you can see the colour of the blush. Lovely!


The blush is coral with gold shimmers. The shimmers don't really show that much though. Anyways, I like the colour. I used to always pick really bright pink or orange blushes so I would always walk around with a pale head, really blushy cheeks, eyeliner and red lips. Not anymore! This blush is more neutral and probably won't make me look like I was smacked in the face.


Swatch! The pigmentation of this blush is alright. As you can see, it's a subtile colour. I like that this is buildable, you can always apply more, you don't have to be super super careful because you might end up looking like a clown (which is a problem that I did have with my previous blush, I always had too much on).


That's it! So far I'm happy with all my E.L.F. products! I can't wait to try more!

1 comment:

  1. It seems a nice product. Nice review.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    https://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!