Saturday, September 14, 2013

Gosh teal eyeliner review

If you've been following the blog for a while, you'll know that this summer I started going crazy on coloured makeup. I tried several colourful makeup looks - most of them are up already. Just a few days ago I was going through my stash (cleaning it up a bit) and I found this teal eyeliner by Gosh. Now I haven't worn it before so I thought it would be fun to test it and review it! Are you ready?


The packaging of the eyeliner is quite simple, not that I think an eyeliner needs to be packaged in the most beautiful way. I think packaging like this is alright. I love how you can see the teal colour, and the packaging is plastic so when I'm running out of product and the teal slowly disappears, I'll be able to see it and I'll know I have to pick up another one. Right now I have a black eyeliner that's not see though and it's quite annoying because I never really know when I'm going to empty it completely.


OH MY GOD, do you see how pigmented this is? I didn't even have to go over my line a second time, it was bright enough already the first time. What an eyecatcher!
The brush is also very thin and it makes it so easy to apply the eyeliner.

There is only one bad thing I can say about this eyeliner and you're probably going to laugh at me but... It's a little bit too pigmented. Meaning that when I tried to get it off (I tried with three different types of makeup remover), it wouldn't come of. You didn't even see I touched it after I tried to scrub it off with my makeup removers. I love it when eyeliners are good quality and when they're waterproof, but I do think this one stays on a little too well. I don't want to have to scratch my eyes or rub really hard which leaves them feeling painful (and it gives me wrinkles)!
Aside from that, it's an amazing product!

2 comments:

  1. wow that is really really pigmented! love the color, would like to try emerald green in that one.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!