Sunday, September 1, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi you guys! Are you ready to go back to school again? Ah, it's tomorrow already! Where did the summer go? I feel like I slept a few nights and it's over again. I did have a really good summer though, something very different from what I was used to. Change is good sometimes. Okay now that I still can, I'm going to stop rambling and show you what my life has been like the passed week.

When my sister went to the hairdresser, I went with her and the hairdresser showed me this very new curling iron system. Basically you put the beginning of a piece of hair in the curling iron and the ends of your hair disappear into the iron. It's so weird and I thought my hair burned off for a minute, but it's so cool as well and look at these curls. Damn, those are perfect!

 

After our visit to the hairdresser, we went to shoot outfit pictures. There's actually a funny story attached to this because we went to the park to take pictures and near the park there's a swimming pool where we go during PE classes in school. So my sister was taking pictures and all of a sudden I hear someone screaming my name but I couldn't see anyone. My sister didn't see anyone either and I knew it was one of the guards but I was still kind of scared because I didn't know where the screaming was coming from. After a while two guards from the swimming pool came to say hi and laughed at my shoked face. Well yeah, it's not what you expect when you're shooting outfit pictures, right?


The jewellery that I'm wearing in the previous picture came all the way from Slovenia, just for me, just for the blog. Pretty awesome, right? I was very pleasantly surprised! It's by Spark! You'll be seeing this in another post soon!

 

Audible, an app where you can actually listen to books. How did I even survive before this?! Really like it.


I also tried caviar nails! They're cute but they do come off very quickly, which is a pity. I worked a few hours and there were no caviar nails left.


Makeup, makeup, makeup, I have been keeping myself busy again! I actually also filmed a tutorial on this look so you'll get to see that in a while.


Random haul! Some candy, some school supplies and cat toys! 


New backpack as well! Isn't it lovely? 


And some beauty products as well. I got a moisturizer and an eyecream. I normally never use eyecreams and I didn't have any in my stash before but I do wear/use makeup quite often so I thought it was time for me to get some! This is also anti- wrinkle, hihi!


Got my new skirt and shoes from "Topvintage" (online shop)! Ah, they are so fab!


What was your week like? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!