Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi everyone! How have you been doing? It's Sunday again so this post is my weekly diary post, as usual. I had such a busy, but very fun week! Let's start with a picture of the sky, just because I think the sky has been looking beautiful lately!


I tried some masks last week! Review will be up soon! This one is one that dries up like a second skin. So creepy when you have to pull it off, it's like you're taking the flesh off of your skull. Brr!


Speaking of skulls... Check the Sugar Skull I tried to make! I do need to practice a little more! A post about this will be up soon! Oh, and uh, do you know what you're going to be for Halloween yet?


Lunch and grocery shopping! I had some meat balls with fries and carrots. Oh, and a coke of course!


Don't you just love it when they do this at the grocery store?! Made my day! I absolutely loved it! 


Got myself a new book! I had been wanting this one for a long time and since it was only €4.99.....


On Friday I went to Brussels, the capitol of my city, which is quite far away from the place I live and I don't remember ever going there. Look what I found:


...And this!


Yummy! Ice coffee at McDonald's! The people there were super friendly! 


Going back home after a long day, 7 pm.


Look what I got! This isn't the only thing I got, but it was for sure the most expensive thing! Don't you think it looks so pretty? I have been wanting this for such a long time but I could never find it! Can't wait to review this and make tutorials with it!
 

On Saturday we had a huge party. This is a party that is organised every year by the seniors of our school to help pay for a three day (expensive) trip to Prague. This year was the first year the venue changed, the first year we had a mystery act ànd the first year that all the tickets were sold out! Quite proud of myself! We put a lot of work and effort in to it, and it showed. We also had T-shirts and little "crew cards" that had the "advertisement" of this year on it! Can you find my (full) name? It's Eva-Lynn!


By the time you read this, it will be Sunday and I'll be super tired, maybe I'll still be in bed! I will try to have photo's of the party next week - I hope I get a few good ones!
Thanks for reading! Have a lovely week!


    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!