Sunday, October 20, 2013

20/10/2013 : ONE YEAR FASHIONISTA IN THE DARK

Hi you guys! I am so excited! Do you know what day it is? Well, if you've read the title you will know! 
Today Fashionista In The Dark is one year old! Well, it's older than that actually but a little over a year ago I deleted all my posts and stopped blogging for a couple of months after having really mean anonymous people "stalking" me. I missed it too much though, so I came back and started over. And that was exactly one year ago.

In this year I've had so much fun with my blog: I got to know a lot of people, I got to work with people from all around the world, I have a bunch of amazing followers. I couldn't be happier with the blog, I'm so excited!
 

So today I just want to thank you. For visiting, reading, commenting and supporting. If it wasn't for you, I would for sure not keep doing this and coming home to read your comments makes me smile.
So once again. Thank you! 
One year and counting! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!