Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Catrice shine control powder

A few months ago I discovered a very nice mattifying powder. I used it and used it and used it, until there wasn't anything left.
I descided I wanted to get a new one, but I couldn't find it at the Essence counter. Quite disappointed, I started looking for another powder by another brand.

 

I found the mattifying powder by Catrice and decided to give it a shot. The difference between this one and the Essence one that I used before, is that this one is a light skintone colour, while the powder from Essence is white.

So... What do I think of it? Let's start with packaging. The packaging of this product is quite simple but I have said it before and I will continue to say it: a powder doesn't need too much detailing on the packaging in my opinion.


The fact that the powder is coloured doesn't really matter. It still doesn't show up on your skin (at least it doesn't on mine because it's lighter than my skintone) and it removes the oil perfectly. There's nothing more to say about it, I'm happy with the results and I will repurchase for sure!


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!